For those days when you can indulge in eating a bit more sugar, here's a scrumptious recipe, with melt-in-your-mouth biscuit spread and soft fudge to die for.
Have these babies with a cuppa or as a pre-workout snack and you will be refuelled for the day, mind, body & soul! 💗
Recipe for 10 mini cakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 whole eggs
- 20g Instant Oats (from MyProtein, or blend regular oats into powder until you obtain the desired quantity)
- 25g Salted Caramel Impact Whey (MyProtein) - you can use any whey that has a caramel, cinnamon or vanilla flavour for that real pastry taste!
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- powdered cinnamon & nutmeg
- Lotus Biscoff spread
- salted caramel soft fudge pieces
- muffin cases/moulds
Preheat Oven at 175 C Fan/195 C Electric
Mix banana and eggs in a blender. Add in all powders (oats, whey, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg) and mix until you obtain a smooth lump-free batter.
Fill each case or mould up to 3/4 of the height. Add a full teaspoon of Biscoff spread into each cake and bake into oven for 20-25 min. Cakes should be moist and not dry, make sure not to overcook them!
Let cakes cool doan after baking. Cut each fudge piece into 3 or 4 slices. Carefully with a knife, make a small cut at the top of ech muffin to insert fudge slice. And voila!
Have a good time eating these 😄😄😄